GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Schedule a free, no-obligation phone consultation with one of our experts to discuss your needs.
we will not share or sell your email
Is Sound Masking Right For Your Office?
An office with fewer speech distractions makes for an effective workforce, which means there’s no office space that couldn’t benefit from all that sound masking technology has to offer. As modern open office trends have focused on providing open spaces with fewer walls and lower partitions, many offices suffer from lots of overheard cross talk and a lack of speech privacy. Thinner walls and doors mean that closing an office door no longer guarantees that conversations happening inside are secure.
How Does Sound Masking Work?
Sound masking loudspeakers emit a gentle, barely noticeable airflow-like sound into the environment. The sound’s frequencies are specially targeted to cover up the consonants in human speech making it unintelligible and therefore, much less distracting. The office isn’t actually quieter, but it feels like it is.
Why Cambridge Sound?
Cambridge Sound Management is used by over 20,000 organizations all over the world, and with a wide variety of sound masking solutions you can be confident there’s a sound solution for your company.
The QtPro is the easiest sound masking system to layout and install with only 3 components required.
1. Qt System Control Module
Based on the acoustical requirements of the space, there are three control modules to choose from: Qt 100, Qt 300, and Qt 600.
2. Qt Emitters
Small, plug and play individually adjustable speakers are plenum-rated, UL-listed and comply with UL 2043
Standard CAT-3 and RJ-45
Why QtPro Sound Masking?
- Simple layout and installation process–can be installed in any space or ceiling type
- Integrated music and paging capabilities
- Scalable systems suitable for small spaces up to 1.2 million square feet
- Reduces the need for expensive construction or sound blocking materials
- GreenSpec listed–uses less energy than a light bulb
DynasoundPro Sound Masking
DynasoundPro sound masking features networked, individually addressable speakers.
- Loudspeakers (Several options)
- Loudspeaker Controller (DS8000)
- POE Network Switch (DSPoE24)
- Touchscreen Interface (DSTS10POE)
- Paging and Music Interface (DS3008 or 3002)
Why DynasoundPro Sound Masking
- Individually addressable speakers – perfect for office space that is often reconfigured
- Out of sight – loudspeakers can be installed above the plenum
- Under-floor options for raised access floors
- Eavesdropping protection products