We are happy to provide answers - no strings attached. Simply fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch shortly.
we will not share or sell your email
METRO ATLANTA WHITE NOISE SOUND MASKING MACHINES AND INSTALLATION SERVICES
As most office workers know, noisy work environments are not conducive to focus, productivity, or privacy. With the proliferation of open office spaces and the development of buildings with thinner and thinner walls, sound and noise can become not only a nuisance, but it can negatively impact your employees’ efficiency and compromise your company’s privacy. That’s where sound masking systems – also known as white noise sound machines – can help. These innovative devices are specially designed to emit a frequency of noise that counteracts traditional office noises, such as computer keyboards, phone calls, and office conversations.
With a sound often compared to flowing water or an HVAC unit, these solutions effectively mask distracting office noise and prevent it from traveling while still allowing for normal communication among co-workers. At Customer 1st Communications, we’re proud to offer a wide range of sophisticated sound masking solutions from Cambridge Sound Management.
BENEFITS OF OFFICE SOUND MASKING SYSTEMS
Depending on your company’s industry and specific needs, a high-quality, properly installed sound masking system can provide significant benefits, such as:
- Increased productivity, as employees aren’t distracted or impeded from working by office noises.
- Improved speech privacy and confidentiality, so that sensitive phone calls, conversations, and meetings can proceed without the concerns of a privacy breach.
- Increased employee satisfaction, directly resulting from their ability to focus and concentrate on their jobs.
- Customer and client satisfaction, due to the reassurance that their private information remains confidential and is not broadcast to the whole building.
PROFESSIONAL, ATLANTA-BASED SOUND MASKING INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES
C1C’s expert technicians will work directly with you to develop a customized plan for an office sound masking solution that meets all of your needs but doesn’t break the bank. These white noise office solutions are discreet and can be installed easily in your existing office, even through hard ceilings.
HOW IS SOUND MASKING DEPLOYED?
At C1C, our sound masking experts will first assess the specific needs of your office to determine the best deployment option for you. There are two application options for sound masking deployment:
- Direct Sound Masking: This sound masking option places the speakers on your office ceiling, sending the sound downwards to the office space.
- Indirect Sound Masking: This sound masking option places the speakers above your office’s drop ceiling, sending the sound upwards and reflecting it back down into your office space.
You can trust our technicians to select the best option for your office space.
LEARN MORE ABOUT COMMERCIAL WHITE NOISE SYSTEMS
Offering a simple and scalable solution to the problem of troublesome office noise, sound masking systems are an excellent choice for offices everywhere. And effective noise control means happier, healthier, and more focused workers.
Contact us today for a free consultation, and find out how a customized sound masking solution, complete with white noise machine installation and maintenance, from C1C can help you maintain a productive and private environment for your employees, clients, and customers.
Check out these resources for more information!
Sound Masking 101